Saturday, December 29, 2012

Not to Mention the Prices!


       What do you do when your computer tells you magenta and cyan are low, two of the three ink colors?  Were those in my Crayola box as a kid? 

       I purchased all three colors in one package, but which were the two that needed replacing?  Magenta, that's  reddish, I think.  Is cyan blue?  No color name on each refill cartridge. 

       OK I used the dictionary and cyan is in the blue-green range; I could just retain the old yellow, which I suppose will be low soon.

      But why doesn't HP label the colors, putting "cyan" (or, better, "blue") on the blue cartridge?  Then I could buy just the two I need. 

       So...should I take some cyanide?  Say Sayonara to Hewlett Packard?

       I bit my lip, replaced all three, and cursed HP!

1 comment:

  1. My crayon box had the color ecru. to this day, that color has served me well, as it is an often used clue in crossword puzzles. As for magenta...think blood, with a titch of purple-ish.

    ReplyDelete