Monday, December 31, 2012

and Counting!


       Here I am at year's end wondering how I got here.  I haven't even made out my profile for this blog.  I haven't given a fuller description of how the blog began, and what led up to it, and yet I've done sixty daily entries (excuse me, posts) as intended, starting from November 2nd.

       I feel the profile and fuller description are coming, but meanwhile I'll give a clue by telling something of why I started the day I did.

       The little girl Abigael crying and expressing her impatience with both Mitt Romney and "Bronco" Bama, home videoed by her mother, which then went viral, was just too precious a moment with language to let pass by.  The president had been likeable to many, but to see him transformed into a Western Cowboy Hero by a four-year-old through her quite understandable misnaming told me the blog had to begin that very night.  And it did.

       Happy New Year!  Keep your ears and eyes open.  I'm planning to.  There's a lot to know and  enjoy.  

1 comment:

  1. Alas, living in the Rocky Mountains, akin to the Great Western Cowboy experience, the mere utterance of Bronco Bama gave me cause to recoil...and suddenly I would look left towards the steaming pile of cow poo. But, that's just me. I am, however, most pleased at the daily entries on your BLOG. I look forward to every post. Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete