Tuesday, October 7, 2014

An Important Scrap of Paper


Please click on comic to enlarge
       I so identify with him.  I keep a daily 3" x 5" scrap of paper with my "list" for that day "to do."  I'm lost without it.  Sometimes it escapes to the "other" pocket.  Sometimes I leave it next to the phone where I've been calling.  Sometimes I've pulled it out of my tennis shorts while reaching for a Kleenex and never seen it again.  I've changed clothes and forgotten to shift it to a new pair of pants.

       I'm lost without it...Sometimes, I remember what it was I haven't done yet, and do it.  Or more often, spend endless time looking for it and when I find it, find I've done everything on it already.  What a waste!  But nevertheless, I'm VERY relieved I found that scrap of paper!  

No comments:

Post a Comment