Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finding it on the "Rundown"


       The anchors at PBS make me salivate for a story that didn't get into the newscast.  All I have to do is "find it on the Rundown."   But this means getting up > going to the computer > finding PBS.org > the Newshour > the story.   The  ANCHORS can go after an hour's work and RELAX, but I have to rouse myself and "find it on the Rundown."

       If it was interesting enough, PUT IT ON THE DARN NEWSCAST!  Don't tantalize me when you and I both need a change from news anyway, maybe some entertainment?  Maybe you and I could meet outside ISIS and Congress and Ebola and drown our sorrows in a good drink!

       The idea of "Rundown" evokes too much energy at this time of night.  I don't think I can even "Walkover" to the "Rundown."

      

No comments:

Post a Comment