Monday, October 13, 2014

"Embed"


       I must now send my videos up to Youtube to receive a code; otherwise, I can't "embed" them on my blog such that smartphones can also see them.

       Until I learned this the other day, "embed" mostly meant to me a journalist staying with and following a military unit in Iraq. 

       Being embedded, I suppose, can be a tight fit or a cozy one depending on the circumstances; in any case a close one, for sure. 

       I found I could manipulate code and insert it in my blog without difficulty; "embed" is a pretty good word--the new code is tucked right in there midst other text and symbols--a foreign element--a video--among other text and instructions.  

       It worked!  I saw a video on my iPhone that had been a blank space before!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment