Sunday, June 29, 2014

iPhone Blues


       Yes, Connie and I have sent "messages," text messages, but were stymied sending emails on our iPhones.

       I just realized my two "contact lists" are duplicates (WHY?), that both are the basis for sending text messages, which are tied to the phone number.  But then, how to use these contact list(s) to also send an email, which HAS NO CONTACT LIST OF ITS OWN.

       OH...I can add an email address onto each person in the phone contact list(s) once I see with a little smart figuring (and the book for seniors and dummies)...how to DO IT!

       I pass this on to Connie.  Then I send off first ever emails to son and daughter from iPhone and exclaim under my breath running down the hallway

                    WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment