Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Don, the Weather Forecaster


       My weather supplier online, localconditions.com, allows for those who take its services to supply their own neighborhood forecasts.

       Last week I took them up on it after a condition peculiarly horrific had occurred, as it periodically does, in the San Fernando Valley.

       I wrote my forecast, a good deal with tongue in cheek, assuming they'd not print it. 

       When the air has dried to near zero humidity as a result of shouldering, barreling, buffeting, unrelenting Santa Ana winds, ants will pour into our house from madness with the winds, or dryness and no place to quench their thirst.  Fantastic cleaning spray is our best antidote to the inundation.

       My forecast for our neighborhood, which they DID PRINT, was "Santa Anas followed by house ants."

No comments:

Post a Comment