Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Same Product New Packaging"


       I needed to replenish the sunscreen I had for hot days ahead.

       The pharmacy confronted me with eight bottles and tubes of different sunscreens.  None looked like mine at home, as I recalled it.  Reading ingredients helped a little, but I wasn't certain of the name.

       I grabbed a plastic bottle more aggressively and saw a tag on the back--"Same Product  New Packaging."   Fine...EXCEPT... how did I know WHAT product if I couldn't really recall the OLD PACKAGING.

       In frustration, and need to get something, I bought it.  "Same Product" yes, but the "New Packaging" only accomplished reducing the amount of "product" in it for the same price.

       As for me, they could at least have put a picture of the "Old Packaging" on that tag to reassure their customer!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment