Friday, March 13, 2020

"Coronavirus"--a Sleuth's Expose´


        The word "coronavirus" has been bothering me for days, ever since the "Rise of the Planet of the Coronavirus" amongst us all.

        I couldn't say it right, I couldn't spell it right, I couldn't remember it right.  It worried me.

        Finally, it snapped into a sudden surprise, a sudden surmise:   "coronavirus" is an exact anagram of the word "carnivorous."  Yes, eleven letters in a perfect match with each other, but in different words.

        And yes, the virus is kind of carnivorous; it likes to "eat" animal flesh, or at least thrive on living there, especially human.

        That's why it agitated me.   It seemed to want to withhold something from me.  It had within it the guised message of what it was, its pathway and chief ambition, in so many letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment