Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What's the name of that coffee shop?


       I've previously confessed forgetfulness of people's names.  The same holds true of names of stores and other things.  Even though I try to go to Starbucks once weekly to read, listen to lectures, and listen to music, and even though I make notes like the word "Starbucks" on schedules I am wont to produce for myself each day, I can lose the word "Starbucks" from my memory.

       How do I proceed to get the name of the coffee shop back?  I know it's named for something.  What is it?  Oh, yes, it's a character in Moby Dick, which I've readAnd then, finally, Starbucks will come back to me, and I can jot my note.

       Connections, synapses, repetitions, use it not to lose it.   Got to get to Starbucks again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment