Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting Help on the Web

       I entered this into a search engine today: "My car bucks and bumps over the road; what's wrong?"   

       One guy whose car matched exactly my '96 Dodge Neon's symptoms said, "I have new springs, isolators, sway bar endlink bushings, caster camber plates, subframe connectors and yet every little bump in the road seems to HIT my car..."  Wow!  I had no idea what might be involved.

       Another guy said he preferred "performance" over "ride."  "My car will out-handle most anything on the street, but I can feel paint stripes through the steering wheel."  Wow again.  For him.  But not for me. 

        However,  I finally realized why everyone on the site seemed to be referring to "stangs."  I was in a site for Ford Mustang owners.  I think I'll just take a third guy's advice and let some air out of the tires.      

No comments:

Post a Comment