Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Want to Name a Lipstick Color?


       My wife asked me today to bring her a "red" lipstick, choose one at a drug store for her.

       I found a red bunch grouped together by a single manufacturer and proceeded to choose, trying each with just a touch on a finger or hand for looks.  The name "Tropical Coral" caught my eye (maybe my ear too, I just realized "coral" is embedded in "tropical"), and when I touched it to me, it looked like "Connie's color."

       Taking it to the register, I looked at what I had, and it said "Volcanic."  Confused, I went back and discovered someone put this one in the "Coral" column.  I tried the real "Tropical Coral" and didn't like it.

       So "Volcanic" it was.

       Connie approved!

       She should only be happy I didn't bring her "Flamboyant Flamingo."

     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment