Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two Poems by Grandson Micah


Oh Wind

Oh wind I see you how you sway
to the left and the right.
You always make me sleep.

Oh wind you always make me dance.   
Your music is so beautiful
you sometimes make me laugh.
Your sways make me sway.

Micah Bernard (Age 8)
                                                               

Spring

Oh the Spring
A good time

We can enjoy the summer…
Solstice
Oh mighty rain
Give/our/plants/water
Says the desert man

Oh Spring finally you,
No more Winter

Micah Joseph Bernard
Age 11




                                                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused...micah unpublished at age 8, and now entering the poetry magic at age 11. ok. he does touch though upon my favorite element of nature - wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad,

    thank you for asking micah to read his poems aloud. it is wonderful to feel the limbs of the poetry tree extend from ida to you, you to me, and now micah! love, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete