Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Krazy Senior Reading Can Get Sticky


       I found  Krazy Glue does more than just put together balsa wood parts on a model airplane, which I learned years go; it manages to hold together plastic and metal parts as well, as so it proved today in helping repair my sunglasses.

       What Krazy Glue also made me realize today is my regular prescription glasses may need some "repair" too.  Either that, or I'm guilty of "creative," perhaps neglectful (?), misreadings.

       We all knew too Krazy Glue can get fingers to stick to one another, but I was surprised even more to see under "PRECAUTIONS":  "Avoid indigestion." What!!  I don't swallow this stuff.  A belated re-look turned the word into "ingestion." 

       Then I relaxed through more directions until I came upon " . . . contact a prison [LINE BREAK]."  WHAT again!  Rereading produced " . . . contact a poison / control center."


       

       
      

No comments:

Post a Comment